See Papercast on stand A5080 or arrange a private meeting
It’s been two years since ‘The Defining Event in Public Transport’ took place in Montréal. A LOT has happened since then! Papercast e-paper passenger information system has since become the world’s most advanced solution with the largest range of e-paper bus stop displays!
We are excited to showcase our technology at this year’s UITP Global Public Transport Summit, taking place on 9-12 June at Stockholmsmässan in Stockholm, Sweden.
This is the world’s biggest event dedicated to sustainable mobility. It provides a platform for the international public transport community to explore the strategic vision and innovation in the evolving public transport sector. In 2017, over 15,000 international visitors attended the event with 320 exhibitors presenting their innovative projects and solutions.
See for yourself
We will exhibit the 13”, 32” and 42” Papercast displays, as well as our interactive unit. Stop by the NEC stand (A5080) to see our e-paper passenger information displays in action and discover:
- Why e-paper is the best technology for outdoor displays.
- How we have achieved power efficiency for 100% solar power.
- What’s so unique about the e-paper driver board that we developed.
- Which display configuration is right for you and how we have made installation so easy.
- Why our cloud-based content management system is the best available.
- How Papercast is way ahead of anything else on the market.
Why not arrange a meeting?
If you are interested in meeting a member of our team over a hot or cold drink, please contact us and we can make arrangements.
If you aren’t going to UITP, no need to miss out! Read these 5 things you need to know about Papercast technology and contact us for a demo.
We hope to see you there!