It goes without saying that it has been an incredibly busy year for the Papercast team.
In the spring, we unveiled our advanced E-paper driver board to power our ‘next generation’ range of e-paper bus stop displays. Developed entirely in-house by Papercast engineers, the all new Papercast quad-core EPD breaks new ground in power performance and introduces a unique range of features. The response has been phenomenal!
Over the summer, we announced a stunning redesign of our solar powered wireless e-paper display. The sleek new contemporary design comes thanks to a new ruggedized IP65-rated enclosure, made from extruded aluminium with a toughened laminated anti-vandal, anti-scratch front glass, integrated accelerometer and a secure fixing mechanism.
In addition to our enclosure redesign, we also launched a new website with some great features and useful downloads. Judging by the increase in site visits the new website is proving to be very popular!
As the autumn approaches, we are excited to showcase the all new Papercast range with our partners at major industry events around the world. From Australia to Portugal, from the UK to the USA, from Sweden to Belgium… our team will be clocking up the air miles with these shows in just over a month.
- 23-27 Sept – Australasia Bus & Coach Expo 2017 – Gold Coast, Australia
- 27-29 Sept – CIVITAS FORUM – Torres Vedras, Portugal
- 26-29 Sept – TRAKO – Gdank, Poland
- 3-5 Oct – EXPO Ferrovaria – Milano, Italy
- 4-5 Oct – Bus and Coach UK 2017 – Birmingham, UK
- 8-11 Oct – APTA Expo 2017 – Atlanta, USA
- 19-20 Oct – Smarter Travel – Milton Keynes, UK
- 23-24 Oct – UITP – Busworld International Conference – Kortrijk, Belgium
So, if you are interested in real-time passenger information, come to see Papercast at any of these shows and discover the most advanced solar powered wireless e-paper digital bus stop display ever.
- Next generation solar powered e-paper displays with unique features, including seamless local content rendering using live data.
- Single, double and triple 13.3” e-paper displays in our new innovative enclosure, as well as the 32” display.
- Cloud-based data management platform with GTFS integration, as well as content management, monitoring and auto-diagnostics.
- And so much more…
Find out about:
- Why e-paper is the digital bus stop display technology of the future – Read more >>>
- How Papercast offers an economical replacement for legacy electronic systems and paper timetables – Read more>>>
- What you need to consider before choosing an e-paper digital bus stop solution – Read more>>>
- What Papercast delivers that no other e-paper digital bus stop display can – Read more >>>
- And so much more…
If you would like to make an appointment for a private discussion or demonstration, please get in contact.